Be the lifeblood of our center. Become a Sustaining Donor with a monthly donation of $25 a month or $300 a year (or more). PLEASE NOTE that donations are currently tax deductible only by Canadian taxpayers, as Elman Peace and Human Rights Centre is a Canadian non-profit entity.
How your money helps
- $35 – Provides a call to the crisis center, a phone counseling session, transportation to the center, a lunch or tea counseling session, a letter from a foreign sister (if any are available), plus initial medical treatment or referral.
- $50 – Provides all of the above, plus an emergency resettlement grant, including transportation for the family, food for a week, and rent for a month.
- $200 – Provides a business starter kit for one survivor.
- $300 – Provides a business starter kit for one survivor plus three month’s rent for commercial space in which to operate a business.
- $500 – Provides all of the above, four group counseling sessions, and ongoing mentoring for success of the business.
Donations are handled by Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to make a donation.
(currently tax deductible only by Canadian taxpayers)